Community » Country:INDIA » Artist:Seshadri Sreenivasan Sreenivasan

I am an engineer by profession. I hold a degree in electrical engineering. This background might seem entirely unconnected with the world of art, but for decades I have been wielding the brushes as a hobby. Although I am an entirely self-taught artist I have had a few one-man shows to my credit and been part of regional group exhibitions in India and abroad.I live in Mumbai (aka Bombay),India. 1) Artmajeur Silver Award -Y2007 2) Artmajeur Silver Award-Y2009 March and Sep. 3) ArtSlant Showcase Winner -Y2009- till July2012, ten ( 10) Awards till date 4) Featured in the “Contemporary International Masters published by World Wide Art Books 5) Three of his abstract paintings on ‘Seasons; are presently being shown at Southern Nevada Museum of Fine Arts., Las Vegas , USA. One is in the Museum’s permanent collection. 6) Recipient of the 'David of Michelangelo' 2010 Award. Italy 7) The 2011 American Art Award galleries have voted me a multi-winner in oil and watercolour categories.!
Follow
Contact the artist
x4x2
My Philosophy And Statement. Generally I consider my art a purely personal expression. . I consider it, also, a contribution to society. ... I consider my work an expression of the age. I am painting contemporary subjects and find them very interesting. ... I believe that art should be Universal in spirit, and therefore I do not consider my work an expression of the spirit of any national, racial, religious, political, social or economic group, body, background or attitude I only adore beauty. No ugliness will find a place in my themes. No sad or cruelty that we see all around us. I want my viewers to feel happy looking at my paintings. Life is beautiful. And we have only one to live! I started painting from a young age. Art is my passion. It is all consuming and is giving me immense pleasure and an alternate career. Through the arts we can reach out to our creative source. We can use our creativity to enrich our personal & professional lives. Painting is a process of evolution. For me, painting is a learning experience that finds me constantly evolving, Style is not the point. Artists always change to find something new. There are hidden meanings and obtuse symbolisms in my paintings. I simply create images that I find to be pleasing. I try to provide an environment for thought - a playground for the mind. My artwork is my interpretation of various topics. I would invite the viewer to interact with the images and to develop his or her own meanings from them. My advice to you when viewing my work? Use your imagination! Have fun! Enjoy!
My Art works  
For sale
For sale
For sale
For sale
For sale
For sale
For sale
For sale
For sale
For sale
For sale
For sale
For sale
For sale
For sale
For sale
For sale
For sale
For sale
For sale
For sale
 Reward this artist if you like the work and become a fan
Fans
dennismastrangelo
Winkler Roger
Chandan Y Rao
Fernando Maldonado
Jordi Sam
Tara Pluke Pluke
Willy Morales Guerrero
Luis Alberto lesmes
michael
sanjiban.basu
Blain Norman
Oscar Posada del Valle

NameSeshadri
First surnameSreenivasan
Second surnameSreenivasan
Country INDIA
Language english
Thursday, 31 January 2013
Genre
Still life
January 2013
Seshadri Sreenivasan Sreenivasan has won with the work “Still Life with Flowers
Style
Impressionistic
January 2013
Seshadri Sreenivasan Sreenivasan has won with the work “Winter landscape
Thursday, 24 January 2013
Seshadri Sreenivasan Sreenivasan has added at the portfolio the work “Summer Crops

Fans
Santiago Ortega Sanchez-Diezma
View all fans
Seshadri Sreenivasan Sreenivasan has added at the portfolio the work “Awesome Sunset
Friday, 11 January 2013
Seshadri Sreenivasan Sreenivasan has added at the portfolio the work “Summer Evening.

Fans
Luis Alberto lesmes
agatavennetio
Fernando Maldonado
View all fans
Monday, 31 December 2012
Style
Expressionistic
December 2012
Seshadri Sreenivasan Sreenivasan has won with the work “Autumn Glory.
Style
Expressionistic
December 2012
Seshadri Sreenivasan Sreenivasan has won with the work “Landscape Echo-3
Type of artwork
Drawing
December 2012
Seshadri Sreenivasan Sreenivasan has won with the work “A Lovely Day!
Sunday, 16 December 2012
Seshadri Sreenivasan Sreenivasan has added at the portfolio the work “Sundown at Sea

Fans
Tadeusz Iwanczuk
Cinthia
View all fans
Friday, 14 December 2012
Seshadri Sreenivasan Sreenivasan has added at the portfolio the work “Still Life with Flowers

Fans
fito.pinaldi.
dusan vukovic
View all fans
Friday, 30 November 2012
Technique
Pastels
November 2012
Seshadri Sreenivasan Sreenivasan has won with the work “Arora Borealis
Sunday, 18 November 2012
Seshadri Sreenivasan Sreenivasan has added at the portfolio the work “Mother Teresa

Fans
Arturo Sandoval Soto
Fernando Maldonado
OLGA LUCIA VILLALOBOS LOPEZ
View all fans
Thursday, 08 November 2012
Seshadri Sreenivasan Sreenivasan has added at the portfolio the work “Autumn Glory.

Fans
OLGA LUCIA VILLALOBOS LOPEZ
Oscar Posada del Valle
Blain Norman
View all fans
Wednesday, 07 November 2012
Seshadri Sreenivasan Sreenivasan has added at the portfolio the work “Moolit Night

Fans
José Manuel Solares
Raúl Palacios Ariza
View all fans
Tuesday, 06 November 2012
Seshadri Sreenivasan Sreenivasan has added at the portfolio the work “Colourful landscape

Fans
Fernando Maldonado
Blain Norman
View all fans
Seshadri Sreenivasan Sreenivasan has added at the portfolio the work “LAndscape Echo-2

Fans
Oscar Posada del Valle
View all fans
Seshadri Sreenivasan Sreenivasan has commented the artwork “Flamenco
Thank you. Keep the creativity flowing! Cheers!

deliazillich likes it

Fans
Adriana  Arevalo
Nikolas Kouvakas
Margareth
View all fans
Monday, 05 November 2012
Seshadri Sreenivasan Sreenivasan has added at the portfolio the work “Landscape Echo!

Fans
aurelio.pere
aurelio.costas.
fito.pinaldi.
View all fans
Sunday, 04 November 2012
Seshadri Sreenivasan Sreenivasan has added at the portfolio the work “Rough Sea

Fans
José Manuel Solares
Willy Morales Guerrero
Blain Norman
View all fans
Saturday, 03 November 2012
Seshadri Sreenivasan Sreenivasan has added at the portfolio the work “P.S.: I Love You.

Fans
Arturo Sandoval Soto
Oscar Posada del Valle
José Manuel Solares
View all fans
Seshadri Sreenivasan Sreenivasan has added at the portfolio the work “Day Dreaming!

Fans
aurelio.pere
fito.pinaldi.
Cinthia
View all fans
Seshadri Sreenivasan Sreenivasan has added at the portfolio the work “Sunset at Sea

Fans
Oscar Posada del Valle
Chandan Y Rao
Daniel Fishback
View all fans
Friday, 02 November 2012
Seshadri Sreenivasan Sreenivasan has added at the portfolio the work “Sundown scene

Fans
Oscar Posada del Valle
José Manuel Solares
Mico Di Arpo
View all fans
Thursday, 01 November 2012
Seshadri Sreenivasan Sreenivasan has added at the portfolio the work “Mountainscape!

Fans
aurelio.pere
aurelio.costas.
Oscar Posada del Valle
View all fans
Wednesday, 31 October 2012
Seshadri Sreenivasan Sreenivasan has added at the portfolio the work “Arora Borealis

Fans
aurelio.costas.
Cinthia
Burton Hanna
View all fans
Followers

About us :: Terms & Conditions :: Help/Info

Copyright © 2007-2017 Noenga. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks, patents and brands are the property of its respective owner.