williemorales
bw

Technique
Pencil
August 2010
Type of artwork
Drawing
August 2010

I have just finished studying a BA Hons in Fine Art at the Universty for the Creative Arts in Canterbury, Kent. I have had a busy year with my degree work and also taking part in exhibitions. I have exhibited in 2 exhibtions with art group ‘Alturnertive’ based in Kent, donated work for a charity auction to raise money for the children in Haiti with quest work from Tracey Emin, and took part in Hamish Fulton’s walk in Margate that will be exhibited in the Turner Contemporary in 2012. In my 2nd year of my degree I spent a semester studying in Spain, Valencia from January-June 2009. This was an amazing experience and helped me develop personally and artistically through studying in a different culture. I work in different mediums of fine art and am interested in Portraiture, Psychology, cultures and many other areas, I like to take inspiration from everywhere.

www.catherinelauraward.com

red_cat6@hotmail.co.uk

Exposures

The Collective-group Exhibition of UCA second year fine art students at Waterstones Canterbury December 2008

Alturnertive-In Response-Group Exhibition in Margate Harbour Arms-Nov/Dec 2009

Art Performance ‘I am small the world is big’ organised by accidental collective for ‘World Fest’ Kent uni February 2010

Alturnertive-101 Journals Project March 2010

Charity Auction for Haiti appeal in Deal, organised by Paul Emin, guest work by Tracey Emin March 2010

Hamish Fulton walk in Margate for Turner Contemporary March 2010

UCA Canterbury Degree show 11th – 17th June 2010

NameCatherine
First surnameLaura
Second surnameWard
Country UNITED KINGDOM
Language english
Tuesday, 31 August 2010
Type of artwork
Drawing
August 2010
Catherine Laura Ward has won with the work “Memories
Technique
Pencil
August 2010
Catherine Laura Ward has won with the work “Memories
Monday, 12 July 2010
Catherine Laura Ward has updated the biography
Catherine Laura Ward has updated the exposures
Catherine Laura Ward has added at the portfolio the work “Memories

Fans
magsy777
williemorales
bw
View all fans

About us :: Terms & Conditions :: Help/Info

Copyright © 2007-2014 Noenga. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks, patents and brands are the property of its respective owner.