Community » Country:CANADA » Artist:Kevin Harney

Follow
Contact the artist
I am a hip, contemporary, urban Vancouver artist that creates very unique and contemporary abstract/mandala prints on ceramic tiles. These highly collectible "Connectiles" are framed 6" x 6" tiles in a high gloss or matt finish and are sold in two limited editions, 10 and 150. Due to the nature of the deep frames, "Connectiles" can be hung on the wall by themselves, in small groupings or displayed on any horizontal surface. I also create a series of tiles with one image displayed over 3 or 4 tiles. Please view my online art gallery at http://kevinharney.com/ to view my "Connectile" collection and limited edition fine art prints and my exhibition in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico here; http://www.kevinharney.com/files/hdk-exhibition-2009/files/hdk-connectiles.html Large installations of my art have been executed on canvas and as large, sliding panel doors for residential clients. Custom installations upon request. I have included a few examples of my tiles below.
My Art works  
For sale
For sale
 Reward this artist if you like the work and become a fan
Fans
John Smith
mirtapagano
Luis Belli Castro

2 Comments
Comments
Noenga Admin 08/07/2010 06:29:09 GMT
Thursday, 08 July 2010 08:29:09 SPAIN
Hi Kevin, as a newbie we wish you welcome Check the Info/Help section below the topic: USER SECTION - My Art works section to read all about deleting an artwork.
 deliazillich likes it
Kevin Harney 06/07/2010 16:56:30 GMT
Tuesday, 06 July 2010 12:56:30 CANADA
as a newbie to this site i need to delete this image and upload a larger one, how do i do this?
NameKevin
First surnameHarney
Country CANADA
Language english
Sunday, 08 August 2010
Kevin Harney has added at the portfolio the work “Killer Whale

Kevin Harney
and the layout of this site needs a major face lift. it does not look very well laid out. it looks way too busy. a cleaner interface would really help. sorry, but i am a graphic and web designer and like websites clean and simple...
Kevin Harney
and i don't understand about credits and portfolios. why do you need credits to post portfolio images. other art sites let you upload as many images as you want for free. example, myartspace.com and fineartamerica.com...
Kevin Harney
why does my art look pixelated when i upload it? what size is best? my last art was 540 x 540 pixels and it still has the "jaggies"? i have never had so many problems with my art on other portfolio sites...
Kevin Harney has added at the portfolio the work “Corrosion

Fans
John Smith
mirtapagano
Luis Belli Castro
View all fans
Tuesday, 06 July 2010
Kevin Harney has commented the artwork “Corrosion
as a newbie to this site i need to delete this image and upload a larger one, how do i do this?

Fans
John Smith
mirtapagano
Luis Belli Castro
View all fans
Followers

About us :: Terms & Conditions :: Help/Info

Copyright © 2007-2014 Noenga. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks, patents and brands are the property of its respective owner.