Community » Country:UNITED STATES » Artist:Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell

New Paintings 2014
Follow
Contact the artist
x1x1x2
Joining global art world is the next step. I am pleased to have found noenga!
My Art works  
Sold
Sold
Sold
Sold
Sold
For sale
In exhibition
In exhibition
For sale
For sale
For sale
For sale
For sale
For sale
For sale
For sale
 Reward this artist if you like the work and become a fan
Fans
dennismastrangelo
Marcel Hoppenbrouwers
Blain Norman
Fernando Maldonado
evenawaz
Rodney Pike
williemorales

Art By Lisabelle Portraits of People and Pets Since 1987.  A native Californian who relocated to S.E. Michigan in 1990.  Being mostly self-taught Lisabelle has primarily painted representational art, her portraits are considered to be emotive,  however she is catapulted to reach beyond this with expressive landscapes, still life and floral paintings.  Lisabelle has had distinct opportunities to study with some very accomplished and well known artists of Michigan and Ohio.  Portraiture has been Lisabelle’s mainstay and seems to garner the most recognition.  Portrait painting has given her opportunities to successfully accept and complete commissions within a time frame.  She is privileged to earn some income and awards from her artworks.  

The artworks and being a fine artist have put Lisabelle in touch with many stratas of society.  She has enjoyed television, print and internet media and continues to gain advantageously in these pertinent areas. Over the past twenty years Lisabelle joins in many fine-art interests in several local communities, art festivals, charitable contributions to the Women of The Moose and Circle of Art.  Lisabelle is broadening her artistic venues, via social networking and traveling.  Lisabelle enjoys  doing live demonstrations and teaching art by  sharing her experience, applied artistic knowledge and her own techniques.  Art by Lisabelle has shown in New Mexico, New York City, New Jersey, California, Michigan and Ohio.  Many of Lisabelle’s paintings since 1987 are in private, public, corporate collections, as well as educational institutions.  Lisabelle was commissioned to paint for the Children’s Runaway Home in Jackson, MI.  In 2010, Lisabelle was commissioned for an oil portrait painting of Irene Hess, the first woman statistician, for the University of Michigan, Institute of Social Research.  In 2007 Lisabelle painted in oil, Dr. Robert Brundage.  He was known as a philanthropist, a contributor of many worthy organizations, social causes, and especially environmental groups with scholarly achievements in more than a few areas. Currently Lisabelle is enjoying gallery representation at the “Gathering” a beautiful fine art gallery in Toledo, Ohio owned by Adam Goldberg, in the heart of the gallery district area of downtown Toledo.

Largely, Lisabelle has worked on commissions and continues to have extraordinary positive experiences in this area of the fine arts.  Internet connectivity and website promotion www.lisabelle-artist.com have brought to Lisabelle, many portrait clients from all over the United States of America.   Lisabelle’s artist’s resume continues to expand.  Not only does she have innumerable accomplishments in portrait paintings from photos, she also enjoys painting from life, portraits from sittings, plein-air painting, still life and floral artworks.   Lisabelle is a passionate and compassionate artist, who hones her canvases, while creating beauty in art.  Here are a few more internet links to Art By Lisabelle.
http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/lisabelle.html?tab=artwork
https://www.facebook.com/lisabelle.artist
http://www.hellosanfrancisco.com/art/lisabelle/35758/
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=61843557&trk=tab_pro
NameArt By Lisabelle
First surnameLisa
Second surnameBell
Country UNITED STATES
Language english
Sunday, 30 March 2014
Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell New Paintings 2014
Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell has added at the portfolio the work “Winter Time Blues
Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell has added at the portfolio the work “Until Spring
Sunday, 03 March 2013
Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell has commented the artwork “Las Recojedoras de Espigas
speaks to me of a era and it reminds me of Flemish beautiful work!!!

Mario Varela Ochoa likes it

Fans
Margareth
Jon Glaser
Annamarie Engelbrecht
View all fans
Wednesday, 02 January 2013
Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell has commented the artwork “PUMPKINHEAD
Good news, I thought, it wasn't possible, but since it on gessoed wood, I can and new layers of paint and hope to be able to bring this painting back to it's original condition.

Fans
Luis Alberto lesmes
Fernando Maldonado
Blain Norman
View all fans

Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell
typos, paint new layers. LOL
Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell has added at the portfolio the work “JOHNNY NITRO 1951-2011

Wish to say Happy New Year to all the great artists here on noenga, especially fans and followers! Best of everything to you in 2013
Saturday, 01 December 2012
Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell has commented the artwork “Barcarolla
A fan of a fan. Your work is intense and provocative.

Fans
sara.art
soniadigip
Oscar Posada del Valle
View all fans
Wednesday, 31 October 2012
Genre
Landscape
October 2012
Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell has won with the work “Bicycle Path N. California Oil Painting
Thursday, 25 October 2012
Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell has added at the portfolio the work “PUMPKINHEAD

Fans
Luis Alberto lesmes
Fernando Maldonado
Blain Norman
View all fans

Today I wish to say HAPPY INTERNATIONAL ARTIST'S DAY EVERYONE. https://www.facebook.com/I.A.D.Official
Thank You Penelopia!
Saturday, 29 September 2012
Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell has commented the artwork “Anhelos II
From on high, what a view.

Fans
dennismastrangelo
Francisco  mesquita
View all fans
Wednesday, 26 September 2012
Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell has added at the portfolio the work “Pinot Grigio Sonoma Vineyard
Thursday, 06 September 2012
Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell has commented the artwork “Luvbug
Magically colorful, from a masterful approach!

Fans
Jon Glaser
Boffill Orlando Boffill Hernandez
Margareth
View all fans
Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell has added at the portfolio the work “Bicycle Path N. California Oil Painting

Fans
Fernando Maldonado
Noel Savignano Nono
williemorales
View all fans

Thank you Blain Norman smiles and nods are more important than we sometimes reflect.
Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell has added at the portfolio the work “Wild Horses of the Desert August 2012 Oil Painting

Fans
Raúl Palacios Ariza
Blain Norman
View all fans
Wednesday, 29 August 2012
Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell has added at the portfolio the work “Calistoga River Rapids Oil Painting 2012
 deliazillich likes it

Fans
penelopia.
Blain Norman
View all fans

Monday, 27 August 2012
Accidentally uploaded twice thank you for already commenting. Early morning and I am so glad to be a apart of Noenga Community. Pardon my mistake.
Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell has added at the portfolio the work “Calistoga River Rapids Oil Painting 2012

Fans
Blain Norman
View all fans
Wednesday, 22 August 2012
Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell has commented the artwork “Evo 4 Gee Fun In The Sun
Thank you Ariel Cubini I am grateful for your show of appreciation and your dedication to fine art.

Fans
Mario Varela Ochoa
penelopia.
Blain Norman
View all fans
Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell has added at the portfolio the work “Evo 4 Gee Fun In The Sun

Fans
Mario Varela Ochoa
penelopia.
Blain Norman
View all fans

Thank you Ariel Cubini I am grateful for your show of appreciation and your dedication to fine art.
Saturday, 18 August 2012
arielcubini
Me gusta
Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell has commented the artwork
Your vote and your beautiful colorful work is inspiring. Thank you.

deliazillich likes it

Fans
Carrie Marie  Hjorth
Monica Gomez Jimenez
J.T.O Boon
View all fans
Thursday, 09 August 2012
Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell has commented the artwork “Homenaje a Jacaminajoy
I love the use of color it's exciting work! Thank you also for the vote it inspires me further.

Fernando Maldonado likes it

Fans
Jon Glaser
Mario Varela Ochoa
dennismastrangelo
View all fans

Fernando Maldonado
Thank you dear.
Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell has commented the artwork “The little girl
this is beautiful artwork. Lisa

Fans
aslyhenz
José Manuel Solares
View all fans
Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell has added at the portfolio the work “Truth or Consequences, New Mexico Original Oil Pai
Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell has commented the artwork “Banstolska gljiva
Your work is fantastic and to have a vote from you is very appreciated. Lisabelle

Predrag Nikolić Peđa likes it

Fans
Jon Glaser
rockbound666
jaime zamora echevarria
View all fans

Predrag Nikolić Peđa
Thank you
Wednesday, 08 August 2012
Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell has commented the artwork “Lo que fluye en tu ser
your vote is meaningful and your work is great! Thank you. Lisabelle

williemorales likes it

Fans
Joakin  Sales
Matty Dreadlocks
Jon Glaser
View all fans
Art By Lisabelle Lisa Bell has commented the artwork “Za moju baka Danu
This is beautiful work a pleasure to see.

Fans
Jon Glaser
enzo.ferrara.
karinalagos
View all fans
Following
Followers

About us :: Terms & Conditions :: Help/Info

Copyright © 2007-2014 Noenga. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks, patents and brands are the property of its respective owner.